Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hammer

                           Here are some of the hammers the other girls in my class made.
                           Mines the one with the octopus in space.


 My hammer after I  hardened it in the gas furnace. 
 Just the top of my hammer, I had to drive a smaller piece of wood in the top of the hammer to hold it open, then I drove a small piece of metal in the top to hold it all in place.
The bench hook I made after for just a small something to do project.

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful "art hammer!" Luv it! I just ran across your blog and I'm already hooked! Can't wait to see more stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cool blog. I'm also working with metals (at the moment it's bronze), and will be working with others in the future. I really like your posts. Feel free to check me out. I'm over there.... no no, to the right. Right under the word Follower :)

    ReplyDelete