Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sheet Metal

Okay so I'm a week behind on my posts, so I'll try to catch you all up to date. I finished a week of sheet metal classes. If you are someone who works with sheet metal you are making and installing air ducts and vents, unless you specialize in stainless steel. I found it to be surprisingly fun, I loved getting to cut and bend metal I found the whole process very interesting. For class I made a tool box and a box out of sheet metal. We used a 26 gauge piece of metal. (gauge = how thick or thin the metal is.)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I love how different our posting habits are. Your posts are so neat and to the point,and I have a terrible habit of posting every detail, because I need to remember for when I go back next year. You are doing some very interesting work. I like it!

    ReplyDelete