Thursday, February 3, 2011

auto mechanics and auto collision

We got our first set of coveralls for auto mechanics as well as auto collision. I had an awesome time in both classe,s each class what about a week long. I got great teacher names ''Vinny'' for auto mechanics, we took off all the tires by hand using a breaker bar, took off the breaks , checked the break pads, and filed the break rotors, we unfortunately ran out of time to change the power steering fluid on the stinking Lincoln.



I spent the next couple of days learning about auto collision repair, I got to try puling a few dents from a door panel, as well as got to dent and repair a small sheet of metal as well as paint it after. I got to try my hand at masking flames on my newly repaired panel, painting in the spray booth was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment