Saturday, April 2, 2011

catch up time!

So I've been very behind on my posting so I'm going to try and catch up now.

I finished all my math and safety tests for school. I have less then a month of school left I finish on April 21. I got my forklift license I spent a day at the campus on great Canadian way playing with trains, basically we just got to climb a giant box with a ladder. I also had three joinery classes, where we made a wood box a cutting board and a picture frame made out of MDF(medium density fiberboard). I was a little disappointed with joinery because we didn't get to design our own project like in steel fab. My dad was a cabinet maker and had his own shop so as a kid I spent a lot of time in the shop making things and found the projects we had to make for school to be very easy and not the most pretty, also the shop teacher was a bit of a jerk.
 I need to paint the picture fame, MDF is just ugly lol!


                           Railway = basically just a box with a ladder!                           

No comments:

Post a Comment